5.10.2010

must step away.....


lips
Originally uploaded by wildflowerdesigns
everytime that i sit down to my bench to create, something goes awry.
i have melted more metal in the past couple of weeks than i have in months.
i have ideas swirling around in my head, but they don't seem quite right or quite mine.
let me preface this next bit by adding that i have the awful (really) habit of putting picks in my mouth.
today, i decided to put the hot end of a pick in my mouth rather than the not hot end.
awesome!!
i burnt my lips.
now, i am stepping away from the week whether i want to or not.
i will be crocheting, knitting, reading......and simply making sure that i survive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There must be something in the air...I am having the same type week! My sons (1 and 4) seem to know something is up and are being even more challenging than usual as well. I feel like I am being a bad mommy, bad wife, and bad silversmith this week. I need a time out.